mUni in collaboration with CLEVERTOUCH, cordially invites you to “EduTech Congress, 2018”- a summit for Higher Education. The event is going to be held in Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai, India on 12th May 2018 starting at 2.00 PM.
Through a series of interactive sessions, inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, demos and technology showcases, over 30 international thought leaders and speakers will share their insights & perspectives on the future of Technology in Higher Education.
This year, the theme is – “Reimagining the role of Technology in Higher Education”. Speakers will share their understanding and relevance of Technology in the Indian Hi Ed market with various case studies, use cases and global perspectives. Attendees will also get a chance to meet top notch edtech enthusiasts in the country and educationists from various reputed Educational Institutions
Sub topics for Keynotes, cases, panel discussion and live technology demonstrations:
- Leveraging Technology to Engage and Empower Learning – A case study on Education Marketplaces.
- Future of Learning in Higher Ed. – Transforming classrooms for better learning outcome.
- Beyond Curriculums – Getting students future ready.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning – Applications, Implications and its role from Admissions to Placements
- How Technology is Changing Education practices like Tutoring, Test Prep, Assessment, Skill Development, Placements & more – A case study on placements
- Leadership in Digital Transformation – Creating a Culture and Conditions for Innovation and Change in Higher Education.
- Future of Technology in Higher Ed – Why and What to Invest on?
Why Edu Tech Congress
- It will give you an opportunity to engage, network and collaborate with various stakeholders of the Higher Education market.
- It will showcase some of the best cases of using technology in Higher Ed.
- Help institutes charter the path from ‘why’ to ‘how’ to ‘implementation’.
- It will provide a platform to experience various solutions and offerings from some of the best Education Technology providers in Higher Ed.
- It is a platform to understand global perspectives on trends, opportunities & challenges in EdTech.
- It is an opportunity to exchange ideas, identify successful technology deployments and experience the best practices among the various higher education eco system partners.
Who should Attend
- Higher Education Leaders and Policy Makers
- Education providers Chancellors/Vice Chancellors Chairpersons, Trustees, Investors of Group of Institutions, Directors, Principals, Deans of Professional Institutions
- Industry leaders providing skilling for making students future ready
- Placement heads/ Admission heads
- Education Technology Solutions and Service Providers